BPA Worldwide is proud to be a fully accredited, third-party auditor of compliance to established guidelines throughout the global events industry. BPA is a member and approved auditor for:
BPA’s event audience reports are used by trade and consumer shows, festivals, as well as local government events. In China, BPA is an approved event auditor for the Shenzhen government.
The BPA Event Audit Difference
In addition to helping your event achieve certified status with UFI and IAEE, a BPA event audit will:
- Tell the story of your event’s audience quality through detailed demographics and geographic breakouts of the attendees.
- Elevate your show to a level of transparency and accuracy that is above and beyond your competition.
- Allow your sales teams to better consult with clients to identify target markets and new segments for growth.
- Help set the ROO/ROI expectations of your exhibitors by showing them the value of the event through the quality of the attendance.
- Demonstrate show management is taking proactive steps in the best interest of the exhibitors — especially in today’s challenging economic climate.
All BPA Event Reports can be downloaded free of charge at the BPA Reports Library. For more information about all of BPA audit services, contact Linda Petersell at firstname.lastname@example.org or TEL: +1.203.447.2815.