BPA Worldwide is proud to be a fully accredited, third-party auditor of compliance to established guidelines throughout the global events industry. BPA is a member and approved auditor for:
BPA’s event audience reports are used by trade and consumer shows, festivals, as well as local government events. In China, BPA is an approved event auditor for the Shenzhen government.
BENEFITS OF A BPA EVENT AUDIT
A third-party event audit by BPA Worldwide provide a number of benefits to organizers:
- Data tells the story of the VALUE & QUALITY of an event’s audience through independent third party assurance providing detailed demographic and geographic breakout of visitors
- BPA’s third-party validation immediately elevates a tradeshow’s level of transparency and credibility above and beyond the competition (events and other media)
- The audited data allows a sales/marketing team to consultatively work with clients to identify core target markets and close gaps of missed opportunities:
- This creates potential new revenue streams
- Shortened sales cycles for organizers
- Real and validated numbers of verified visitors provide critical basis for exhibitor/sponsor expectations for measurement metrics in ROO/ROI calculation
- Venues and suppliers can plan more effectively if industry provides this type of data – audits create a level playing field for all industry stakeholders
- Creating an audit system within an association (UFI) involving venues and suppliers can rally the industry to come together to address other issues
UNINTENDED BENEFITS OF A BPA EVENT AUDIT
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, event organizers have shared a number of additional advantages gained as a result of the BPA event audit.
- Registration Quality Control Ability to understand what data is being gathered, what is missing, creating efficiencies for the process and creating incentives for “+” performance by the team
- Total Event Quality Control through the audit process analysis Positive event performance benchmarked to leverage support (from government, from other stakeholders)
- Building Partnerships with Stakeholders (apart from sales)
Known attendance allows for more collaboration
- Attracting International Interest Gain much needed credibility for international cooperation (pavilions, visitors, etc.) by providing audited data to industry stakeholders.
- Demographic Analysis for Visitor Growth Areas See where visitors are coming from and re-evaluate how to spend marketing
- Performance Analysis for Exhibitor Growth Using audited data to understand which market segments may yield more future exhibit space.
All BPA Event Reports can be downloaded free of charge at the BPA Reports Library. For more information about all of BPA audit services, contact Linda Petersell at firstname.lastname@example.org or TEL: +1.203.447.2815.